2. Which cryptocurrencies does the Crypto Debit Machine process?
Currently: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, BitcoinSV, Dashcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, and Ethereum.
3. Why use our machine?
We offer the most secure and easy to use system on the market to transfer crypto to cash at point-of-sale. Appeal to a larger volume of consumers.
4. How do I get a virtual wallet for holding cryptocurrency?
There are multiple types of virtual wallets available. Some are apps, others are printed on a physical piece of paper, some are even stored on a specialized USB stick. For best user experience, freedom of trade and instant access to your balance, we recommend using a wallet app on your phone. There are many great options such as BRD Wallet, MetaMask and BitPay available on iOS and Android.
5. How long does a transaction take?
Usually a transaction can take anywhere from 2-6 seconds.
6. How much does Crypto Debit Machine charge as a fee?
OUR FEES ARE PAID BY YOUR customer (not the business) a competitive transaction rate of 5%.
7. What currency will I receive when my funds are deposited into my bank account from my merchant account wallet?
Canadian Dollars (CAD).
8. How will conversion rates or market volatility affect my transaction?
With up-to-date exchange rates, we can constantly provide your customers and you with up-to-the-second cryptocurrency rates, ensuring that they always get the most current rate for their dollar.
9. Is the merchant subject to any fees?
There is NO TRANSACTION FEE. The charge to the Merchant's client is an industry minimum of only 5%. For some accounts, however, there is a $70 per month rental charge for the physical Crypto Debit Machine.